Blog Archive

Friday, August 01, 2008

Jenny Shimizu's Top 10 Reasons to See "Itty Bitty Titty Committee"

I've been talking about Jamie Babbit's latest lesbian-friendly flick for over a year now, and some of you still don't understand the hotness that is *montage sex* in the film. In fact, I made a Top 10 list about it last Fall and I do believe the #1 reason to see the movie was montage sex!

In this new video, Jenny Shimizu has added her own reasons...and I guess she should know since she was in the film. My invitation to star in the movie was lost in the mail. It's ok though, ladies. No hard feelings. The slight is nothing a few cast lap dances can't fix.



Click here if you want to pre-order the DVD and get the free shirt they mention in the vid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that´s fun! I mean, I saw the Itty Bitty and I already have the DVD because I think this is a great movie, that everyone should see. But when Jenny Shimizu gives you ten reasons to buy the dvd it is way hotter, then when I recommend it to you ;-) Jenny Shimizu is great - you should listen to her. IBTC is a great movie! I highly recommend it to everyone who likes good movies.