Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And Now, an Installment of ArlanPiece Theater....

Every once in a while, I will be bringing you some of the best lesbian-themed clips from youtube. In the past, I've simply overlooked these clips because the acting in them is SO wonderful, and the message TOO profound. But I think we're all finally ready for the best of the best; the cream of the crop, as it were. I will call these special clips: "Arlanpiece Theater." It is imperative that you imagine me sitting on a couch, smoking a pipe (not that kind, you dirty bird), and speaking in my Madonna accent while introducing each clip.

In this first scene, I will be portrayed by the Russian actress (my doppelganger), and Mcphee will be portrayed by the British actress. This is taken directly from an entry in my diary that I wrote only minutes after explaining to Mcphee how babies are made:



And the best part? Mcphee totally bought it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, what profound acting. I am always so amazed by the killer acting in lesbian scenes. Yes.

Unknown said...

Hey, that video stops when it is just getting good. Hah.