Blog Archive

Monday, December 22, 2008

Forget Gay Marriage. Let's Move Right on to Gay Polygamy!



That way, my marriage to Katharine Mcphee, Rachel Shelley, P!nk, Joss Stone, and Michelle Ryan will get the respect it deserves. And when I get on bended knee and propose marriage to Leona Lewis, she won't have any reservations since it'll be all legal-like. Score!

This is just a beautiful and brilliant cover of Snow Patrol's "Run" that Leona released recently. Makes me wanna wear a dress and run through the forest. Or make sweet love to all of the ladies mentioned in this post. Whichever happens first.


And who can forget this still-unexplained video of my 2nd wife Rachel Shelley lip-syncing to the same song last year. Oh to be a cup of coffee. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad my FIRST wife Rachel Shelley has a boyfriend. *sigh*