Blog Archive

Thursday, January 01, 2009

4 Suspects in Lesbian Rape Case Have Been Arrested...

Of course I'm writing this through tears for this woman...but I'm sure you can agree with me that it's SO wonderful these four "men" have been arrested.

click here to read the news story.

If anyone knows the woman this happened to personally, please pass on a message for me: If there is anything I can do to help you or if you ever need to talk or get a message out, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please remember, this story isn't meant to scare you guys. It should make us even prouder of who and what we are. People have been persecuted for being themselves since the beginning of time. It is my hope that something good can come of this.

On Jan 1st of 2007 and 2008, I posted the following video on my blog and said I should make it a tradition to do so. I don't think there's been a better time to remind us all of this than right now:


I wish you all well this year and for the next 100 years. (Yep, starting that 101st year, you're on your own;-) )

-arlan