Blog Archive

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Attention: TEXAS!



I'm really happy to let you guys know that I'll be hanging with my friends KILLOLA at 4 of their Texas shows starting TONIGHT! If you're in the neighborhood, come out and hang...

Sorry about the late notice, but I didn't know if I was going to be able to do it til a few mins ago. It's going to be an amazing show. Send me a message and let me know if you plan on going to any of the shows!

Here are the dates:

Thursday, January 22nd (TONIGHT!): San Antonio, TX @ Rock Buttom, 9pm

Friday, January 23rd: Houston, TX @ Chance's, 8pm

Saturday, January 24th: Dallas, TX @ Sue Ellen's, 8pm

Sunday, January 25th: Austin, TX @ Emo's, 8pm

*check each listing to see the age restrictions.

You'll get a little bit of this:

(KILLOLA whose lead singer Lisa is the star of the lezzy web series "GIRLTRASH")




Some o' dis:

(The Action Design (featuring members of Tsunami Bomb)

And maybe even a bit of this:


-arlan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i were in texas i would love to go...i've been in love with both you and killola for a long time.


now, for amusement:
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_42df71c28517a66478b9bb6c9acf2951.jpg