Blog Archive

Monday, February 09, 2009

Her Dance Card Should be Full on Valentine's;-)

I received this comment today:

so im a lesbian, i like boobs all that jazz lol. but im still looking for that special someone. i dont have a valentine yet but i made this video and i would love for you to show it to the hunnies.
maybe someone will be interested in me if i can get my name out there ;)
also my birthday is in 10 days, so it would be an amazing birthday present too!
i appreciate anyone watching my video and comments are definitely welcome!
♥ashley


Sure, Ashley. You know how much I love helping chicks get some lovin:-) All the ladies out there, sit back, relax, and enjoy this clever vij-jio by Ashley:-)


this is my version of I'm Yours by Jason Mraz! it took me a really long time to record and make the video...
yours truly,
Ashley Nicole Ihrig

contact me:
www.myspace.com/ashleyguitar
or
gtarsinger@hotmail.com

thanks for watching! ;)

_________________________________

If you make a video looking for lovin and I dig it, I'll post it. Be honest. Be creative.
Be *you* and send it my way:-)