Blog Archive

Monday, August 09, 2010

Arlan Was...There?

Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party


If you keep up with me on the ol' Facebook, you may remember the post heard 'round the world where I mentioned seeing one of the cast members of the "The Real L Word" wearing a "TEAM WHITNEY" last week when I was out celebrating Prop 8's demise. I have never seen the show and dont know the any of the ladies' names (well now thanks to you guys, I know exactly 3: Whitney, Mikey & Rose)...so at first I thought it was Whitney who was wearing her own shirt. My friends quickly corrected me and told me that a nice young innocent lady by the name of Mikey was actually sporting it.

That lead to people saying I should have my own "Team Arlan" shirts (which uh...YES PLEASE...so now I do! Look over to the left there;-) Sidebar uhr-rea).

Imagine my surprise when I saw the very location of this life-altering (well, week-altering) event on "The Daily Show" the next day. Yep, the Abbey bar/restaurant where I--and pretty much any lesbian within a 100-mile radius--have spent approx. 47% of my time in Los Angeles over the past 3 years Check the technique in the hilarious/amazing clip above.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, just stumbled upon your blog! Gotta tell you, I actually REALLY enjoy it!

I hope it doesn't seem weird, but I'm going to totally keep reading it.

[oh, and you should check out the moment when Ellen's dancing on So you think you can dance. If you haven't already seen it]