Blog Archive

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Her/She Kiss

So this is being called the "longest kiss in screen history." Looks like someone hasn't seen the footage of me kissing my homemade (and extremely realistic, I might add!) Rachel Shelley sock-puppet. That sucker clocked in at a cool 14 minutes flat.

Now sure, it was seen by fewer than a dozen people who I accidentally butt-texted the footage to, and only half of which have remained my friends after seeing it. But still, I think I should get some sort of credit for having the TRUE longest kiss. While I work that all out with those folks who do the MPAA ratings for movies, you guys watch the current title holder:



Ain't that the truth!

Yeah, I know you wanna know more about the film and how you can see it! Start by checking out Elena Undone's facebook page! Good times.