Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Two Favorite Bruno Mars Covers

You may be thinking that there's nothing lesbian about today's post. Oh contrare, mon lesbian! I know for a FACT that approx 74% of all lesbians have either sung one of these two songs to another girl at one point in the last few months or have had the song sung to them. According to my research, 80% of these situations have happened off key and under the influence of alcohol or marrygeewanna.

Seriously tho, how do these two videos not have more views? Talent out the wazoo. Pass these on to your friends and lets change that...


facebook.com/torikellymusic
youtube.com/andggirl


terranaomi.com
thewellspringmusic.com

Makes you wonder how crap still gets on the radio when there's so much talent that hasn't been discovered by the masses, doesn't it??

This post is brought to you by...



If you'd like to sponsor a post, email me at interludemagazine@yahoo.com Lots of exposure designed for a smaller budget!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Isn't this so true! Both songs debuted on the radio after my last big breakup. When I first heard Just The Way You Are, it was weeks after the breakup, so I thought of my ex. But then when I heard Grenade, it was months after my breakup, so I thought of my ex :-P

Anonymous said...

Go see the cover made by Jenna Anne and Chris Commisso! Its my favorite. http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaAnne1026#p/u/13/AZ9y12tUiJ4 Her voice is Perfect! she got a vblog how is call LesbianAnswer on youtube! Go check it out!