Blog Archive

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Keira Knightley...
being spanked...
by a psychoanalyst.

The words in the title of this post said aloud are what my dreams coming true sound like.



I watched this about 20 minutes ago and its taken me a few minutes to compose myself. I can't even count the many ways I love this film already. I've only recently--as in the last 6 months--started reading in depth about Jung and Freud (I'm late, I know). I have stacks of books about both sitting in front of me as I type this. So its going to be fascinating for me to see what they do with this on screen. I also count Viggo Mortenson among one of the guys I'd go straight for for a day...

Now...as for Keira Knightley...getting spanked...

I don't even...I'm not sure you quite...if I had a nickel for every... I...

...this is a very emotional time for me, y'all. I'm gonna go press play again.

(oh and the non perverted part of me wants to tell you that it looks like the acting in this is going to be phenomenal.)