Blog Archive

Monday, December 05, 2011

Bathe Her and Bring Her to Me.

I've always thought Hope Solo was a great athlete and even wore 'muh American flag panties when we were in the World Cup, but I never really *got* it...until now. I give you: naked Hope Solo...and something or other about sports:



Holy Teenage Jesus! I wish she'd come do MY lawn. And I don't even have a lawn. ...or a house. ...or an apartment. But that's beside the point!

___

Featured Juliet & Juliet member:
Kole, 24, New Jersey




Visit her profile HERE!

'Mostly I'm just looking for new friends. My reasoning for that is because I believe the best relationships come from a good friendship. If I'm unable to be your friend, there's no way I would be able to date you. I play WoW. I love to read. Making a girl smile is my favorite hobby. I want to find a confident girl. Someone who isn't afraid to be themselves and someone who has the ability to hold a conversation.'

Juliet & Juliet is my new matchmaking and social network. If YOU'd like to be featured and be seen by thousands of chicks who dig chicks worldwide, join today and use this form:) -Arlan

You must be a paid member to access the nearly 500 member profiles and/or be featured.