Blog Archive

Saturday, December 03, 2011

I Hope They Use the Pic of Me and the Bunnay When They Do the Next Round...

<---

Saw this in my facebook news feed from R Erica Doyle (who makes it on the list herself!). It's pretty awesome:


There are a couple of *questions* I found in part 2, but I think its the thought that counts:)


This whole series gave me goosebumps. LOVE it!

___

Featured Juliet & Juliet member:
Dee, 27, California




'I'm an actor I haven't done anything you'd know yet but I am working on it! I love laughing as well as making others laugh, going to Museums and random outings. Meeting new people is always a good time especially when you come across some good ones (I'm a great one by the way). I tend to be a bit of a geek I like Star Wars and videogames and T-shirts that say something funny on them. Basically I'm a big kid... of course I have a serious side...we all do...right? I love music I have an unhealthy obsession with Glee but I'm ok with that.. we all deserve something that truly makes us happy. If you want to know more just ask!'

Visit her profile HERE!

Juliet & Juliet is my new matchmaking and social network. If YOU'd like to be featured and be seen by thousands of chicks who dig chicks worldwide, join today and use this form:) -Arlan

You must be a paid member to access the nearly 500 member profiles and/or be featured.