Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

When Life Hands You Lemons...

...Watch old Katharine Mcphee interviews.

Yes folks, today's post is a selfish one. I'm dedicating it to things that are helping me feel better about having my myspace page deleted all of a sudden, with no explanation. *sigh*

UPDATE: My myspace profile has been restored! Such a strange, strange day/week. But I'm super grateful...You can add me by clicking on the tab at the top of the site

Those things are:

1. Mcphee, eatin' fruit (it aint the only fruit she's been eatin) and doin' freestyle Amy Winehouse. Nothin' better than that on a dreary day:


2. You guys:-)

Yep, listening to just a few of the calls some of you have made (in the upper right-hand corner of my site) to my snapvine BOX...really heals the soul:-)

3. ...so does Liz Hurley in a maid's outfit...talking all British, and shit:


4. A Pimp Named Slickback. All Day. E'ryday:

(from "Boondocks" tv show)

4 comments:

jescas said...

when life hands you lemons...

clean your fridge.

malevolent-mimi said...

Aw Keshia is a cutie...

th-Inker said...

OMG!! I forgot Boondocks started. You're the greatest Arlan, I gotta go see if its up on tv-links yet...

Seriously, so do you accept first born children as payment for your amazingness, or can I go on an installment plan?

SFBAYTV said...

Hm, I am British and a chick, but I live in that other fab city; San Francisco.