Blog Archive

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Your Daily Lesbian! - Amber, 22

Name: Amber
Age: 22
Location: San Diego, CA
Status: Single
Looking for: Relationship, Friends
MySpace: myspace.com/amber_ogrady



"I'm looking for someone who is a little older a little more experienced in relationships. I'm tired of the dating a new girl every night thing... I'm super affectionate and I have a big heart I want a girl that I can spoil with attention, breakfast in bed, massages, that type of thing. Someone who is into getting high on life not drugs!!!

I also need a girl that is good with kids! I have two highly entertaining little boys... My friends often tell me I'm too nice and they call me a cuddle bug. I'm easy to please, I love going to the beach, park, movies, bowling, going for walks to get an ice cream... anything really, I enjoy the simple things in life! :0) "


Contact Amber @ myspace.com/amber_ogrady


(This is part of my *Daily Lesbian* feature! If you'd like to be featured, please read this post and follow the instructions. I'll feature any women who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! Please read instructions carefully. :-) Thanks!)