Blog Archive

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Your Daily Lesbian! - Leah, 22

Name: Leah
Age: 22
Location: Australia
Status: In a relationship
Looking for: Friends
MySpace: www.myspace.com/littleschmiddy



"I live in the outback, in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by red dirt in a town that has got between 2 and 3 thousand people. I am in a happy and healthy relationship, we have been together for over two years now. I would love to meet some great people from ALL over the world from all different backgrounds with all different stories to tell. There isn't much to do in my small town, so myspace and the internet has become very addictive, so I would love to chat to some new friends. I live for softball and watching other sports, I might not understand all the rules but it doesn't stop me from watching it. I am totally in love with music, couldn't live without it! Missy Higgins and Amy Lee are two of my fav artists!!"

Contact Leah @ www.myspace.com/littleschmiddy


(This is part of my *Daily Lesbian* feature! If you'd like to be featured, please read this post and follow the instructions. I'll feature any women who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! Please read instructions carefully. :-) Thanks!)