Blog Archive

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Your Daily Lesbian! - Christina, 24

Name: Christina
Age: 24
Location: Salisbury, North Carolina
Status: Single
Looking for: Relationship, Friends
Myspace URL: www.myspace.com/swoopes033


"My name is Christina. I just turned 24 this week. I currently live in Salisbury North Carolina, which is about 30 mins north of Charlotte. Currently I am a bank manager for a kind of small bank here in this very, small, conservative, Southern town. I love basketball, I played in college and play every weekend. I am looking for friends or maybe more. I want to meet someone just like me only the opposite....Athleticism is a must. An outgoing and spontaneous personality is an absolute must!!! I am spontaneous and LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach and my dogs. I stay pretty busy mostly with my immediate "family", work and my dogs. If this small blurb in an attempt to describe myself sounds interesting, you can find me at www.myspace.com/swoopes033."


(This is part of my *Daily Lesbian* feature! If you'd like to be featured, please read this post and follow the instructions. I'll feature any women who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! Please read instructions carefully. :-) Thanks!)