Blog Archive

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Your Daily Lesbian! - Jennifer, 33

Name: Jennifer
Age: 33
Location: Danbury, CT
Status: Single
Looking for: Dates, Friends, Relationship
MySpace: www.myspace.com/alexpkitten



"I'm currently enrolled in a radiologic technology program at a local college. I hold a B.A. in Philosophy (from '96). I'm a great person, with a super sense of humor. I love animals, nature, my vast eclectic music collection. I'm looking for people to spend time with, become good friends with and hopefully find that special person to become lovers with and share life together. I have a lot to offer and have had some crazy relationships in the past. I'm looking for something normal...less dramatic and more gratifying - intellectually, emotionally, physically. "

Contact Jennifer @ www.myspace.com/alexpkitten


(This is part of my *Daily Lesbian* feature! If you'd like to be featured, please read this post and follow the instructions. I'll feature any women who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! Please read instructions carefully. :-) Thanks!)