Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

You Jump, I Jump. Right Rachel Shelley?



Reader Tina W. gave me the head's up on my second wife Rachel Shelley's spread in the next issue of UK's DIVA magazine. From the looks of the pull quote, I will be importing this little gem.

I finally talked to Rachel in person last Friday at Dinah as she was walking into my hotel lobby. I managed to mutter the words "My life is now complete" as she smiled back at me. In my mind, it sounded like "Hey baby, where have you been all my life? Mcphee and I are in a suite down the hall and our American-made king size bed is in need of a little English muff...in. If you know what I mean. And by the looks of it, I think you know what I mean. Naw baby, don't beg. There's plenty of me to go around. Seriously. I'm HUGE. You take the left and Mcphee will take the right and I'll meet you in the middle. Go on girl, stop crying. Dry your tears. I'll give you what you want. What you've been aching for...."

...and so on. But yeah...all I said was, "My life is now complete."

*sigh*

9 comments:

pk. said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPiCn5Lu_AY

when she says "boyfriend" she means "arlan", right?
is that what she calls you in bed, a?


and i think her in that vest made all of our lives a bit more complete.
yes.

Anonymous said...

lol .. that was cute .. id say the same thing if i saw her =)

Anonymous said...

ha....that's hilarious! it sounds like something i would say if i ever met on of my celb crushes!

Anonymous said...

She has a boyfriend? [unable to view youtube vid due to extremely slow internet connection]

LOL you sound like me when I met Mia. I'm so happy for you! LOL.

Cat said...

Seriously, her boobs looks really weird in that photo. Not that I'm sitting here, looking, for a long time...no...

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over how hot she looks in that picture, weird boobs and all!

Anonymous said...

Love Diva its awesome :)
speakin of...my best friend is on page 16 of this months issue if anyone has it :)
Phoenix :)
yeh..thats my little claim to fame...damn i wish id been out that night so i could have gotten my foto taken!
xxxx

Sera Alastia-Promit said...

laughing so hard right now.

I think her boobs look good to me! I mean seriously when does she not look good. When I found out my voice and speech teacher coaches her, I almost died... we're still negotiating a meet and greet.

I wish she'd get naked in Lagan...

Unknown said...

Arlan, when I had a chance to meet Rachel at the Dinah, I could barely squeak out, "Nice to meet you." Smile.

It was fabulous to meet you too!