Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Your Daily Lesbian! - Holly, 26

Name: Holly
Age: 26
Location: South Jersey, NJ
Status: In a relationship
Looking for: Friends!
MySpace: www.myspace.com/starsdancer

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Ok here goes. Not so hot at the talking about myself part! I am only looking for friends, possibly to bond with some other dancers...anyone? Anyone? I cant be the ONLY one! :) Everything I am can be summed up into one word..."Dancer" :) I teach a million classes a week, spend LOTS of time in NYC, and a bit in Philly. Even though I live around the corner from Philly, NYC will always be my second home!

I love ALL kinds of music, and I am ALWAYS on the lookout for new stuff! I am extremely outgoing, love to have fun, talk, tell jokes...although sometimes I am the only one who laughs...

I have the best girlfriend in the world, and we just bought a house, so I am not looking for anything like that, just friends! :-)"


Contact Holly @ www.myspace.com/starsdancer


(This is part of my *Daily Lesbian* feature! If you'd like to be featured, please read this post and follow the instructions. I'll feature any women who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! Please read instructions carefully. :-) Thanks!)