Blog Archive

Monday, December 10, 2007

Your Daily Lesbian! - Carissa, 18

Name: Carissa
Age: 18
Location: Los Angeles
Status: Single
Looking for: Relationship, Dating, Friendship
MySpace: www.myspace.com/c_rissa29


Hey ladies. :)

Well, for starters, I grew up in a small town in Wisconsin, and barely 2 months ago I moved out here for school. I'm a full-time Graphic Design student at the Art Institute of California - Los Angeles. I love nearly all forms of art. Music, painting, poetry, etc. My musical tastes are quite eclectic. They range from Paramore, to Eminem, to Godsmack, to Alex Parks, to Rascal Flatts, etc. I'm currently learning how to play guitar, and I love writing poems. Writing helps me release emotions I don't really know how to express. I love to laugh, I have a great sense of humor, and I'm a laid-back kind of girl. I'm a very open-minded person, but at the same time, I know what I want, and I can be very stubborn. So, when I get my mind set, you'll probably need a miracle to change it. I don't smoke and I rarely drink. And I've never done drugs and I don't ever plan to. When I first meet someone, I'm more quiet and shy, but it usually doesn't take long for me to open up. :)

One of my favorite things to do lately is skateboarding around Venice Beach on Sundays. I've gone to Venice just about every Sunday since I've been here and I've found it to be a nice way to settle down and relax after a week of school. (So, if you happen to be at Venice on a Sunday, and see a cute, short girl smiling at you...say hello, 'cause chances are that's me and I'm too shy to say hello myself.) :)

Lastly, *takes a deep breath* ..I've never had a girlfriend before...nor...(and I'm really kind of embarrassed to say this..)...have I even kissed a girl. That doesn't mean I don't know what I want though. I could get into all my experiences through high school, but I think I'll save that for another day. :) But anyways, growing up in a town of barely 8,000 people with a "small-town-attitude" never helped my chances at finding a girl...who was into girls. Haha. Along with that, I didn't start coming out as a lesbian until roughly a year ago. Sooo, I'm looking not only for a few new friends, but also...my first girlfriend. ;) If you're interested in getting to know me better (since this is just a tiny sliver of my life), send me a message, and add me on Myspace. ;)


Contact Carissa @ www.myspace.com/c_rissa29


(This is part of my *Daily Lesbian* feature! If you'd like to be featured, please read this post and follow the instructions. I'll feature any women who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! Please read instructions carefully. :-) Thanks!)