10. My wife in "House Bunny." It's a silly movie, but uh, I'm going to see it today. Won't you join me? Yeah I'm just as surprised as you are that I waited a whole 24 hours before seeing it and wasn't lined up overnight like a Harry Potter premiere.
They're looking at one of me and the wife's homemade sex tapes. Yes, it's that awe-inspiring.
9. Uh Huh Her release their first full-length album "Common Reaction"
*click here to hear/buy*
And check out this highly entertaining episode of "Rock Star Guide to the Universe (Part 1)" that features Leisha, Camila and even an appearance by Linda Perry. The rockdoc is directed by YDLM readers Shae Voyeur and Lauren...Voyeur?
You can see Part 2 on youtube or on Shae's site, linked above.
8. "Itty Bitty Titty Committee" on DVD! I saw it twice last Fall during its West Hollywood screening and loved it. It's good times!
*click to purchase!*
7. Be in Melange Lavonne's new music video! You've seen her on LOGO, now here's your chance to be part of the next chapter in Melange's musical/activist career:
click for more info on the casting call!
6. Girltrash releases 12-episodes as a movie TODAY. Girltrash announced today on myspace that they'd be showing the full 12-episodes as a "movie." To be honest, I don't know if this means we'll be seeing anything new, or just everything pieced together, but I do know that this is the same thing that won at a Hong Kong Gay and Lesbian Film Festival and that hot bitches abound in every scene. So I'll be checking out the page later today to see what (and who) is really goin down...
*Click* I say, click. Good lesbian.
5. Cherry Bomb keeps crankin out new, amazing episodes! If you haven't checked them out yet, prepare to fall in love...one semi-drunk lesbian at a time. *bless*
4. Digiromp: the new lesbian crack? I've been called "lesbian crack" before...so hopefully this won't completely take over my title. But damn, I clock more hours on this site per day than I do pervin' on my Mcphee and Rachel Shelley combined. What's up wif 'at??
The video is out of sync...
3. Margaret Cho's NEW VH1 Show! Um...did you guys see it when it premiered last Thursday? It was outta sight! I loved it. I'm sure they're going to repeat a bagillion times, so definitely tune in if you haven't yet.
Click down on it...click down on it...
2. Killola's new cd is available FREE right now! Um, as if these guys couldn't get any cooler, they just released their whole cd for frickin' free. Wowsa! It's bomb, yall. Just click on any song titles below, and get to bustin'. The coolest part? Each track starts out with a little intro from one of the band members. *giggle*
If you were tuning in to my last live webcam chat last week, you might have heard me mention something about how I frequently have crazy threesomes with Lisa and Johnny and how Lisa always sticks her full leg up my vagina to seduce me, while Johnny plays Guitar Hero. Then after we all make passionate love, Lisa kicks me out of bed, throws dollar bills at my chest and tells me to "figure it out" as I weep on the side of the bed. I just wanted to clear something up. I might have fibbed a bit here. Lisa...well...she throws $5 bills at me. She's not as frugal as I made her out to be.
1. The web release of INTERLUDE magazine!! Wow...so much to say...
Read aaaaall about it by clicking here!!!